Sprinkler Equipment Program
Central Electric Cooperative and the Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) are offering a cash rebate for efficiency upgrades to irrigation sprinkler equipment.
The irrigation system must:
- Be within CEC's service territory.
- Be billed as an irrigation account.
- Pump water with an electrically powered pump.
Minimum Equipment Requirements
The sprinkler equipment must:
- Have been purchased after September 30, 2009.
- Be installed on at least one entire wheel line, hand line, or pivot.
- For existing systems, be an efficiency upgrade compared to the equipment being replaced.
- For new systems, be an efficiency upgrade compared to “standard practice” equipment. (Example: For a new wheel line the impact sprinklers are standard practice and not eligible but flow control nozzles in the new sprinklers is an upgrade and eligible for a rebate.)
About Your Rebate
For more information, follow this link to our Sprinkler Equipment Program (rebate form). The form includes a list of eligible equipment and the associated rebate amounts. Print the form and follow the easy instructions.
If you have any questions about this program, please call Central Electric Cooperative before making a purchase.
Please note: This is a Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) energy efficiency program. BPA programs are subject to change without notice.