SmartHub is Now Available!
SmartHub has replaced E-Bill! SmartHub is our new, easy-to-use account management tool. With SmartHub, you can:
- View your hourly, daily and monthly electric use
- Quickly pay your bill
- Sign up for email reminders
- Connect with CEC's online information
To sign up, all you need is your CEC account number and a valid email address.
Note: Registering for SmartHub in order to check your electric usage will not affect your current billing options, i.e. online bill payment is not required to use SmartHub's account information viewing options.
Minimum and recommended hardware/software for SmartHub:
|Minimum Hardware||Minimum Software||Recommended Hardware||Recommended Software|
|512MB of RAM - Windows XP, OSX, Linux||IE8, Chrome, Firefox, Safari||1GB of RAM, Widescreen Monitor||Most recent version of Chrome or Firefox|
How SmartHub Bill Payment Works
- SmartHub will send an email reminder when new bills are available.
- SmartHub gives you the ability to view current and prior billing information, payment information, and usage history graphs.
- You can use a credit card (Visa or MasterCard only) or a debit card transaction for payment.
- SmartHub will send an email receipt for a completed payment.
- SmartHub gives you the option of turning off your paper bill.
- If you have any questions, please contact CEC Customer Service.
By using this service, you accept our Terms and Conditions.